“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain
Things I am thankful for:
1) My soon to be new job.
2) The creation of Sour Patch Kid.
3) My education.
4) My health and state of mind.
5) My fabulous roommate who gave me this cutie Tuesday surprise!
6) My amazing relationships with loved ones- so blessed!
Never too old for an Easter basket crusade, just saying…
Beautiful Saturday morning with Adam @ oakland farmers market! 4 grapefruits: $4, cheese: $10, almonds: $4, orchid $10, love!
Cheers! Enjoying my Friday afternoon lunch!
This is the “Color Run” I talked about in my previous post- Love. If this isn’t motivating I don’t know what is!!
This blog is dedicated to my roommate & soul sister, Kristin Harrison, for getting her butt into gear & committing herself to a happier and healthier lifestyle! Not only am I so proud of her, but am inspired to follow in her new and improved healthy footsteps! A fellow roommate can only sit back for so long watching as the person she interacts with daily improves her mental and physical health. I have strongly fought this for about 2 months, eating whatever I choose and rebelling against working out and protein smoothies. As of today, thanks to Kristin, I surrender myself to getting fit and happy! Goal #1: Train for San Francisco Color Run on 7/14/2012. It’s so on Kristin!!! Goal #2: Commit myself to physical, mental, and emotional health starting NOW!
(picture of the little guy that inspires me everyday to be my “organic self”. LOVE him so much).
My goal is to return to an ORGANIC ME! What does an organic me even mean?
1) Always remember all I need to know, I learned in Kindergarten: Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.
2) Never EVER stop ordering frozen yogurt with rainbow sprinkles on top.
3) Throw the “life” timeline away & live in the moment.
4) Carpe Diem.
5) Seeing isn’t always believing.
6) The feelings of unstoppable & the mindset that I can make a difference.
7) Nights in watching cable TV with a loved one outweighs a fancy night out on the town any day of the week.
8) When in Rome…
9) Sometimes that best therapy is play therapy.
10) Never underestimate the power of a smile.
Yes, melted CRAYON canvas art. It’s my understanding that by using glue and a hair dryer, I can create this! Was thinking different shades on blue and teal may be cute! Stay posted on post melted crayon art outcome. Amazingness.